NIPPAN IPS Co., Ltd.
This service allows you to take U-CAN's lifelong learning courses in areas such as qualifications, languages, special interests, hobbies and practical skills - all while living outside Japan. Corrections and comments to your coursework are made in Japan to provide support to your learning.
Eligible members who subscribe to a U-CAN international correspondence course via CLUB JAPAN between 10:00 on June 10, 2019 (Monday) and 15:00 on December 26, 2019 (Thursday) and who request mileage credit by 23:59 on January 5, 2020 (Sunday) will receive 300 miles per course (all times are in Japan time).
300 miles will be credited for every international correspondence course subscription
How to accumulate mileage
Available to JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) members only.
- After subscribing to take an international correspondence course, please submit a request form for JMB mileage credit.
- Mileage will be credited to your account approximately 2-3 months after your application form has been submitted.
Members who subscribe to U-CAN international correspondence courses via CLUB JAPAN during the subscription period below and who submit a mileage credit request form by the deadline below will be eligible for mileage credit.
- [Subscription period] :
- 10:00 on June 10, 2019 (Monday) - 15:00 on December 26, 2019 (Thursday) (Japan time)
- [Request form submission deadline] :
- 23:59 on January 5, 2020 (Sunday) (Japan time)